In this tutorial I give you step by step instructions on converting one of my favorite HTML templates into a WordPress theme. Here are the steps below:
– Select the HTML template you want to convert
– Obtain a barebones WordPress template
– Install a fresh WP site locally or on a server
– Select the barebones theme
– Copy the HTML portions to the appropriate places in the WordPress theme
– Enqueue CSS & JS files
– Make sure it works!
Obviously I left out some things but this is a simple overview of the process.
Some links you will need:
You can also refer to my previous video on how to get started on local WordPress environment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yzFgn92Pd4
"Hey It's Bill And Mike, Grab Your 101 Free WordPress Plugins Below"