1. Log in to your account using your username and password.
2. hover your mouse on the appearance tab and choose ‘themes’.
3. if you have downloaded the theme already and click on upload at the top.
4. navigate to your selected theme and upload it (its a zip file).
5. after the installation has been completed activate the theme and you’re done!
Check your website and your new theme, if you like it, good! if you don’t like it repeat the process above or look for a better one the wordpress repository.
Check this video to see how to install a new theme from the wordpress repository:
Please like the video, share and subscribe to stay updated with my newest tutorials.
"Hey It's Bill And Mike, Grab Your 101 Free WordPress Plugins Below"
Music: Cute – Bensound.com