To read more about why WordPress is recommended, please read the detailed article here: http://www.studentartguide.com/articles/how-to-make-an-artist-website
This tutorial contains the following sections:
1. Select hosting package and website name (1:21)
2. Install WordPress using a few simple clicks (4:17)
3. Add content (creating pages, posts, images and menus) (7:06)
4. Customise the appearance and functionality (‘plugins’, themes) (15:41)
5. Set up ‘illdy’ theme (21:54)
6. Add content to the sidebar (31:58)
7. Add social media buttons (33:50)
8. Add a contact form (35:09)
9. Add buy now buttons (36:25)
10. Back up your site (38:22)
For more help and tips with creating and driving traffic to your WordPress video, please visit: http://www.websitedreaming.com/
Hope you found it helpful!
"Hey It's Bill And Mike, Grab Your 101 Free WordPress Plugins Below"