1. Go to the www.apachefriends.org and download XAMPP (Choose according to your Operating System)
2. Install The software in your favorite directory
3. After Installation, the Cpanel will open automatically
4. Run the Apache and MySQL (approve the access to Internet)
5. After running the services, go to the Browser and run “http://localhost” (If you see “Welcome to XAMPP” message, we are successful)
6. Click on Admin in Cpanel and it will open phpMyAdmin in the browser.
7. Create Your Database (For Example:WP)
8. Download the WordPress from www.wordpress.org/download
9. Unzip it in /XAMPP/htdocs
10. Name the extracted WordPress folder same as your database name.
11. Open the folder and look for wp-config-sample.php file and rename it wp-config.php.
12. After renaming, add your database name in the place of Database_name_here and on Username_here just add root and in Password_here leave it blank.
11. Now open http://localhost/wp/ and follow the instruction given in there.
"Hey It's Bill And Mike, Grab Your 101 Free WordPress Plugins Below"
Have you had trouble setting it up or was it a breeze to install? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
If the videos help’s you, then share it on facebook and everywhere and tell everyone about how much easy it is to install it.
Leave a Like, Drop a Subscribe and stay tuned for more videos in one minute.