The Music Biz Weekly Music Marketing Webinar: How to Use WordPress for Your Band’s Website is now available on video on demand. Nearly two hours to WordPress information is available for you to watch on your own time.
Items covered include:
* How to install WordPress on your server.
* What hosting companies offer the best support for WordPress.
* What is the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org.
* Proper configuration on your WordPress install.
* How To Install A Theme (and how that process differs between .org and .com).
* How to enhance your WordPress site with plugins. Which plugins are must have.
* How to setup WordPress to work with Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
* How to format and write effective posts.
* How to do basic, but effective, Search Engine Optimization.
* How to add a email list and configure it to promote your music.
* How to run a contest on a WordPress site.
* How To Create A Music Page for Your Site (tools and widgets such as Topspin, Nimbit, Bandcamp, Soundcloud, CD Baby, etc.)
Presented by Michael Brandvold and Brian Thompson.
Michael Brandvold is a music marketing consultant with over 25 years experience. Having launched Michael Brandvold Marketing to leverage his years of experience to provide digital strategy to large and small clients in the areas of online & social marketing as well as e-commerce and fan acquisition and retention.
Gene Simmons of KISS first tapped Michael’s skills as a pioneering online marketing strategist to launch and manage all aspects of Kissonline.com’s multi-million dollar enterprise, including their ground-breaking VIP ticket program.
"Hey It's Bill And Mike, Grab Your 101 Free WordPress Plugins Below"
Michael has also managed the online efforts for Accept, Narada Michael Walden, Jordan Rudess, SOiL, Tantric, Killer Dwarfs, Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal, Dream Theater, Andy Gibson, Alexa Carter, Greg Kihn, Little Caeser, Motley Crüe, Rod Stewart, Madonna, Ozzy Osbourne, Madonna and Britney Spears to name only a few.
Michael recently released his first ebook, KISS School of Marketing: 11 Lessons Learned While Working with KISS. He is also the founder and cohost of the following podcasts; The Music Biz Weekly, Rock Star Branding, Dropping The Needle and Three Sides of the Coin. He has cohosted and presented music marketing webinars and writes about his music marketing knowledge and experience on his blog at Michael Brandvold Marketing.